Powerdyne Reactor Neo Plates
The newest edition to the PowerDyne plate line, the Reactor Neo is built from lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum that offers durability and rigidity. The Reactor Neo has been stress-tested and refined to reduce weight, increase strength, and improve feel. The Reactor Neo has a bright silver anodized finish and comes with solid 7075 aluminum kingpins and high rebound urethane cushions for the instant response found in plates that are twice the price. The Reactor Neo features an all new Click Action Kingpin Adjustment Nut that allows for precise adjustment and reliability. Lighter and more powerful than any other plate in its class, the Reactor Neo has no equal.
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum
- Bright silver anodized finish
- 10 degree kingpin angle
- Aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Precise click action kingpin adjustment nut
- Solid 7075 aluminum kingpins
- Durable solid Delrin pivot cups
- High rebound urethane cushions
- Rounded toe edge design
- Includes hardware: axle nuts, mounting bolts and nuts
Looking for some new plates? Check out our recommendations of different plates for different styles of roller skating here.
|Size||Wheel base (axle to axle)||Weight (per plate incl. kingpin, pivot cups, truck, cushions, cushion cups, toe stop screw)|