Powerdyne Reactor Fuse Nylon Plates
The newest addition to the Reactor family of plates, the Reactor Fuse, offers exceptional performance at a great value. The lightweight nylon Fuse plate is reinforced with fiberglass to offer incredible strength and durability. And don’t worry about your toe stops falling out, as the Fuse comes with an integrated aluminum toe stop insert that securely locks toe stops in place with a 5mm Allen bolt. The kingpins are set at 10-degrees for superior push and acceleration and come with precise click action kingpin adjustment nuts to take the guess work out of cushion adjustment. The Reactor Fuse is perfect for those who are just starting out, or those skating for years that are looking for a lightweight and durable plate offering exceptional value.
- Fiberglass reinforced composite plate with integrated aluminum toe stop insert locking bolt
- 10-degree kingpin angle for superior push and acceleration
- Aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8 mm) and steel rod reinforced pivot arms
- Solid 7075 aluminum kingpins with precise click action kingpin adjustment nut
- High rebound urethane cushions
|Size||Wheel base (axle to axle)||Weight (per plate incl. kingpin, pivot cups, truck, cushions, cushion cups, toe stop screw)|