Moxi - Jack Skate Complete - Reactor Pro Plate - Trick Wheels - Teal
*Custom Moxi Jack Boot orders are currently taking 12-14 weeks to arrive in Australia
Moxi Roller Skates hail from Long Beach, California and were founded in 2008 by Michelle Steinlen aka. Estro Jen. Today, these eclectic and colourful boots are the pinnacle of recreational roller skating style. Moxi skates come in a range of suede and vegan options, with plate and wheel packages to suit a variety of skate styles. Custom options are available for those who want to tailor their perfect skate.
Complete set up comes with -
- Reactor Pro Series plate
- Kwik Zenith Ab5 Bearings and
- Moxi Trick Wheels
- Upgrade to Moxi Fundae Wheels
The Moxi Jack combines classic roller skate design with modern materials and features to create a high-performance boot designed to withstand the stresses of ramp, park and aggressive street skating. The rich Jade suede upper is backed throughout for additional support in all directions. Ankle padding and a soft, genuine Shearling tongue lining make the Jack as comfortable as it is strong, and a lace bar stabiliser helps prevent unwanted tongue rotation while skating. Thoughtful touches such as solid metal hooks, wax-infused laces and a unique backstay design featuring the signature Moxi “M” round out the Jack and ensure that no detail is overlooked. Stiff and supportive, approximately 10 hours of break-in time is recommended to form the Jack to the shape and contours of your movements.
These skates are handmade with love in the USA.
- Reinforced double split leather suede upper
- Moxi Dri-Lex™ lining
- PVC unit outsole and heel
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Unique Moxi “M” backstay with finger loop
- Anti-rotational lace bar stabilizer
- Ankle padding
- Triple reinforced eyestay
- Metal hooks
- Waxed lace
- Available sizes: Black 4-11 Full & Half – Medium width
- Also Available as a colourlab choose from any of the Moxi Lolly colours for additional charge of $150 non-returnable and by order only. Allow for production time of approx 8 weeks.