Bones - Swiss Bearings - 16pk
Bones bearings and Roller Bones wheels have a great reputation in the roller skating industry due to their performance and quality. Since 1981 Bones have been serving the skateboarding and roller skating worlds, and now, many skaters won’t ride anything else. Everyone who rides Bones knows how fast they are and how long they last. If you want tried and tested performance, you can’t go past Bones.
Legendary Original Bones® Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated™ design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. For more than 36 years preferred by the world's top professional skaters. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings. Made in Switzerland.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- Set of 8 bearings
- 4 bearing spacers